Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wikis and the Intelligence Analysis ebook



http://amzn.com/B0083P8DDA

I just discovered this book called "Wikis and the Intelligence Analysis" dealing with the use of wikis as a tool to work with Intel.

It seems the authors see wikis as a great tool by its usage characteristics that suits perfectly the Intelligence Analysis tasks, I thought it was really cool such a book exists and that maybe it complements itself with the INTDB project I'm sharing in this same blog.

Sadly as the exchange rate here in Argentina is killing me I can't buy a copy to read the book entirely and I was just able to peek it in the Amazon's demo.

If any of you has already read it and can tell me some more about it or would like to donate a copy I'll really appreciate it ;)


No comments:

 
hit counter script